We invite organizations and individuals to contribute to the portal by submitting resources. The contributions should be relevant to disability and development domain.
We welcome any documents, audio, video, datasets and other resoruces that can help others learn more on the subject. By contributing to our portal, you can help others find the data and resource they need to make informed decisions, and you are directly or indirectly part of the conversation about the topics we cover. We value your expertise and your contributions can help us make the data portal even better.
To contribute, please first read out the following terms and conditions. If you agree to the following points and decide to submit your resources, you can fill out the contribution form by using the link at the bottom of the page. We will review your contribution and, if accepted, we will add it to the portal.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to seeing your contributions!
Terms and Conditions
- All users must ensure that the files they upload to the resource portal are their own work and that they have the right to upload them.
- All files must be free of any viruses or malicious code.
- Files must not contain any offensive or illegal content.
- The user must be aware that any file uploaded to the resource portal is public and may be used by other users.
- Users must not upload any copyrighted materials without the owner's permission.
- Users must not upload any files that infringe upon any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The user is solely responsible for any damage caused by the uploaded files.
- The user must not upload any files that are larger than the maximum file size limit allowed by the resource portal.
- The user must not use the resource portal for any illegal activities.
- The user must abide by all applicable laws, regulations and rules.